By submitting a paper proposal or abstract for this event, you acknowledge that you will pay a registration fee to attend the conference and present the paper. For specific information about the fees for speakers, you can email DPF@darnell.com. You can find the registration form for speakers, including early registration and other discounts by clicking here.
Note: Proposals and submissions will be accepted only electronically by e-mail. Send your proposal as an attachment to your e-mail to Traci Shepard.
- Abstract of proposed presentation
- Proposed format of presentation
- Brief description of the presentation for the conference program (100 words)
Presentation Format Options:
- Individual paper from industry
- Collaborative industry/academic paper
- Lead a panel discussion
- Contact information: name, company, title, address, office phone & fax, e-mail and website (if applicable)
Deadline for Proposals: June 30th, 2015
Notification and Acceptance Requirements:
Acceptance will not be complete until at least one of the authors has registered to attend the conference and present the paper.
The formal presentation will be included in the proceedings and consist of a maximum of six pages in a two-column format, and/or a maximum of 24 pages of PowerPoint slides (one slide per page).
Deadline for Final Submissions: August 24, 2015